The 2021 Annual Holiday Treat Sale will run from November 15 – December 15, 2021. Some of the treats available for purchase include:
- 900g Twin Pack in a Gift Box (1 light, 1 dark) – $15.00
- 900g Light Round Fruit Cake in a Tin – $20.00
- 300g Scottish Shortbread/All Butter – $10.00
- 400g Tin of Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Chunks – $12.00
- 283g (10 oz) Tin of Deluxe Mixed Nuts – $15.00
- Wooden Party Tray with 875 gm of mixed nuts – $20.00
Curbside pick-up will be available – dates and locations to be announced. Covid precautions will also be in effect.
Reasonable shipping rates will be available at check-out.
Orders can be placed on the Kiwanis East York website or via any East York Kiwanis member.
Since 1943, The Kiwanis Club of East York has supported our community needs, in particular our children, who are among the most vulnerable. The proceeds of our Annual Holiday Treats Sale has helped provide funds for many organizations such as :
- Michael Garron Hospital (formerly East York General)
- Salvation Army Broadview Home
- Rosalie Hall Home
- Local youth sports teams (East York Soccer + East York Baseball)
- Kiwanis Music Festival
- Local Food Banks & Sustainable Food Initiatives
- True Davidson Acres
- High School Youth ‘Key Clubs’ and Scholarships
- Kiwanis Outdoor Swimming Pool